The most dynamic hiring event of the year for designers
New York, NY—Today, AIGA, the professional association for design, announced their virtual career festival will take place November 9–10. The immersive virtual experience will connect organizations with qualified professionals at every level and design discipline, and showcase companies and open design positions to a dynamic audience of job seekers looking for their next career opportunity.
Attendees will have the opportunity to present their portfolios to design hiring managers and team leads from companies hiring for open design roles, gain actionable insights from recruiters, and hone their personal pitches.
Festival activities include:
- Daily Fireside Chats with AIGA Executive Director Bennie F. Johnson and design leaders.
- Virtual handshake hours to meet face-to-face with design-led companies and agencies to network, ask questions, and learn more about open roles.
- Design team talks, panel discussions where designers share the varied paths that led them to their current roles and provide actionable advice with live Q&A sessions.
- Workshops to level up your resume-building skills.
- Exclusive attendee networking channel and career mixers to network with fellow attendees and participating companies.
This festival was made possible thanks to the support of featured hiring partners including:
AIGA, the professional association for design, advances design as a professional craft, strategic advantage, and vital cultural force. As the largest community of design advocates, AIGA brings together practitioners, enthusiasts, and patrons to amplify the voice of design and creates the vision for a collective future. AIGA defines global standards and ethical practices, guides design education, inspires designers and the public, enhances professional development, and makes powerful tools and resources accessible to all.