Webinar: Underpricing and over-serving
We encountered difficulties in producing and distributing the David C. Baker “Financial Metrics” series and feel we need to cancel this webinar, since all who signed up were not able to easily access them.
The David C. Baker webinar series has been very successful, as expected, in providing meaningful and helpful content for AIGA members. We will explore improvements in the system and work with David to see if there are other ways for members to experience his advice.
Presented by David C. Baker as part of the “Financial Metrics” series, provided as a benefit for AIGA members at the Sustaining Member level and above
This webinar will explain:
- Why the difference between the target (60%) utilization is so much higher than the average (42%) in developed nations
- How to quantify that difference
- How to determine the various influences of underpricing and over-servicing
- How to close the gap with process, positioning and people
- How quickly you can expect to close the gap
- How to measure your progress accurately without looking at timesheets
- The two absolutely foolproof means of eliminating the damage
- How to tie bonus plans to gains in utilization
After this session, you’ll better understand what your utilization is, what’s contributing to it and how to fix it.
David C. Baker, principal of ReCourses, Inc.
David C. Baker speaks 30 to 35 times per year worldwide; has analyzed more than 750 marketing service firms; has worked in or visited 24 countries; and has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Fast Company, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, CBS Business Network, MarketingProfs, Businessweek and many books others have written. He speaks regularly for Harvard, SVA and TEDx events. His book Managing (Right) for the First Time was named by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Best Books for Entrepreneurs.”