Video: (Re)Invention Ten
Filmed on: October 15, 2010
About this video
What’s stopping you from doing what you really want to do, especially in a challenging economy? (That’s just opportunity knocking!) With an introduction by “Gain” co-chair Kenna Kay, hear ten designers tell their personal reinvention stories in just two minutes each. Learn it—and live it.
- Travis Cain, senior art director, Kiehl’s Since 1851, and founder, Art for Industry
- John Fulbrook III, creative director, SVP, The Martin Agency
- Bill Grant, president and creative director, Grant Design Collaborative
- Julie Hirschfeld, founder, Adeline Adeline
- Zia Khan, founder and principal, Lucid Partners
- Jennifer Kinon, founding partner, The Original Champions of Design, and faculty member, School of Visual Arts MFA Design Program
- Angela Riechers, former art director Home Magazine and Harper’s Magazine
- Jonathan Selikoff, creative director and principal, Selikoff+Company
- Laura Shore, senior vice president, Communications, Mohawk Fine Papers
- Cliff Sloan, founder and partner, Phil & Co.