AIGA Strategic Framework 2015-2020
AIGA’s board of directors approved the elements of a revised strategic framework, shown here, in May 2014. For context, read the Insight article or view the webcast. The framework:
- Introduces the context for AIGA’s strategic planning process
- Reiterates the mission and vision developed by the board of directors in 2013
- Articulates four strategic focuses for the organization (Design, Designers, Members and Chapters, and Organizational Viability)
- Shows how AIGA’s Vision for 2020 reflects the four focuses, and
- Describes the annual process for making funding decisions.