Video: Design for Good
What can designers do to change the world? A lot. In this video, hear from leaders in the AIGA community about the importance of design in solving society’s trickiest and most pressing problems, see examples of how individuals, chapters and companies are already making a difference, and learn more about the ways in which you, and designers everywhere, can get involved in Design for Good—a movement to ignite, accelerate and amplify design-driven social change.
Featured, in order of appearance:
- Richard Grefé, AIGA executive director
- Manuel Toscano (Zago), AIGA national director of social engagement
- Pamela Williams (Williams & House), former AIGA national board member
- Rich Hollant (co:lab), AIGA Connecticut board member
- Doug Powell (Schwartz Powell Design), AIGA president
- Jason Stevens (WSP Flack Kurtz), AIGA Boston board member
- Santiago Piedrafita (North Carolina State University), AIGA national board member
- Debbie Millman (Sterling Brands), AIGA president emeritus
This video is by dress code, a design studio based in New York.
Design for Good is made possible by the generous support of our partners who recognize the important role of design in making real and powerful social change.