Video: AIGA Corporate Leadership Awardee Method
About this video
Method received a 2010 Corporate Leadership Award for revolutionizing the home-care market through developing eco-friendly products as desirable for their beauty as for their effectiveness and sustainability. Method was presented with the award in April 2011 at “Bright Lights: The AIGA Awards” in New York City. Learn more about their work.
In order of appearance:
- Eric Ryan, Method co-founder
- Josh Handy, Method VP of industrial design
- Matthew Loyd, Method VP of brand experience
- Sally Clarke, Method design director
- Adam Lowry, Method co-founder
This video, which premiered at “Bright Lights: The AIGA Awards,” is by dress code, a design studio based in New York.