For information on student groups, click here.
Who should enroll
Group memberships make sense for design firms, agencies, and in-house divisions regardless of the number of professionals you employ. Your organization gets a great rate, and your employees enjoy the same benefits as individual Sustaining members.
Who are AIGA group members
Organizations with AIGA group memberships include a wide range of design practitioners: from large 100-person design and branding agencies to small 3-person studios. AIGA group memberships are not only perfect for studios and agencies, but also in-house teams, whether within a corporate, government, nonprofit, or academic setting. Corporate in-house group memberships represent a range of industries: from luxury goods and technology to finance and retail.
Some corporations that currently enjoy the benefits of AIGA group memberships are:
What is the cost
Group memberships start at $675 which includes the first three members from the same company; additional employees may be added to the group at the special rate of $75 per member (all prices in U.S. dollars). Group memberships must have at least three members. There’s no reason not to include your entire design team at these rates! Please note, memberships are nontransferable. If a group member leaves your employment during the group's membership cycle, adding a new member to your group will require a $75 payment.
What are the benefits
- Save money on membership. As your company grows, the savings increase.
- Manage your group online. If a group member leaves your employment, your designated group manager need only log in or notify us of the change. For a discounted rate of $75, a new group member can be added. The new employee will immediately begin receiving the benefits of membership.
- Help your team hone their skills. Group memberships provide reduced costs to professional development events both nationally and locally.
- Provide incentives. Offer an AIGA membership as an additional employment benefit.
- Support creative culture. Expose your team to creative inspiration via local and national events and programs.
- Find your next creative partner or client. Encourage your team to network in an active design-focused local chapter.
- Increase innovation through knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Increase your creative credibility as an organization. Legitimize your business as a design supporter and/or advocate.
- Develop your staff and attract better talent.
- Enjoy all the benefits of a Sustaining member; including discounts for conferences, competitions, job postings, and events.
How to enroll
If you want to initiate a group membership on behalf of your firm, contact AIGA with your company name and full address. A master record will be created for your company and we will designate you as the group manager. Instructions on how to proceed will be sent to you, including how to access your group roster and pay for your membership online.
You may also contact AIGA’s membership manager, Will Titus, for assistance.