Designers: Get involved
Individual designers and local AIGA chapters can make a difference! Members are responsible for initiating Design for Democracy’s ballot and election design program, its Get Out the Vote campaign, and for other national and local advocacy efforts.
Designers are encouraged to:
- Use AIGA’s design policy advocacy kit to help the national campaign or foster local change
- Promote and offer ballot and election design guidelines and design services to local election officials
- Participate in the Get Out the Vote campaign and Polling Place Photo Project during major elections
- Apply to be Election Design Fellows
- Contact Design for Democracy to express interest